All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSot is frightened of almost everything. His best friend, Milton, says he has to be brave. But when the big bad dream appears, even Milton is scared! Sot must stand up for himself in this gorgeously-illustrated tale of fear, bravery and friendship. Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children's imaginations. These 36 original stories will get children thinking, and develop and deepen their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustration styles broadens children's reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, so it's easy to match every child to the right book for them. They also contain inside cover tes, to enable parents and teachers to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Simon Puttock
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight76 g
- Width187 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thomas Docherty
- Series Edited byNikki Gamble
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.