All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt can honestly be said that the scope and magnitude of this meeting surpassed initial expectations with respect to the number and quality of the papers presented. Our group has grown since we last met in Dortmund in 1971. This is a good indication that a spiraling of our interests has taken place with the effects of the initial good work felt, t just in one corner of the globe, but in all four. With such a start, it was only appropriate that an international society was formed at the meeting to further coordinate our mutual undertaking. Henceforth it shall be kwn as the International Society of Oxygen Transport to Tissue. A final te of ackwledgement should be made to those who were in the supporting cast, t only in making the meeting in Charleston and Clemson a success, but also in the compiling of this book. Gratitude is due to Dr. Daniel H. Hunt for his efforts, the end product of which you have in your hands. Considerable service was rendered by Mr. Robert J. Adams, Mr. Buddy Bell and Mr. Nathan Kaufman during the symposium itself. Much typing, organizing and record keeping was done by our lovely secretaries, Laura B. Grove, Muff Graham and Kaye Y. Zook.
- Author(s)Duane F. Bruley,Haim I. Bicher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1326 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.