Pacifica by John Gregory Betancourt, Linda E Bushyager (Paperback / softback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionPACIFICA . . . It was an artificial island created in the middle of the Pacific ocean, designed to feed the starving millions of the world . . . For a brilliant holographic artist, hopelessly in love with a woman who abandoned him, it is a chance to win back her affections . . . For eco-terrorists, it is the dream of a lifetime gone horribly wrong . . . And for a ruthless billionaire industrialist, it is a chance to rule the world . . . PACIFICA is the thrilling new science fiction vel by John Gregory Betancourt, nationally best-selling author of The Dawn of Amber, and Linda E. Bushyager, author of Master of Hawks and The Spellstone of Shaltus.
- Author(s)John Gregory Betancourt,Linda E Bushyager
- PublisherBorgo Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBorgo Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.