All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two of the world's leading packaging experts, this technical book investigates the laws and liabilities associated with producing, labelling and shipping packages. The book combines an analysis of legal responsibilities with design and technical recommendations to reduce liability. Sections cover the regulations and hazards of transport via truck, rail, ship and aircraft. Case law and court decisions are used to illustrate strategies to lower the risk of accidents and thus forestall lawsuits and damage claims. Covers personal injury, intellectual property, labels, cargo loading, regulations (including CFR 49, FMCSR, CVSA, and hazardous materials), tamper-evidence, accessibility, disposal, environmental impacts and more.
- Author(s)Jay Singh,S. Paul Singh
- PublisherDEStech Publications, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDEStech Publications, Inc
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.