Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships between adult partners following divorce or separation can be fragile, and the issues which have divided the parents are often hard to disentangle from the ongoing relationships between parents and children. There is a small group who have ongoing difficulty and who need professional help and legal intervention to make arrangements for ongoing parenting. This volume brings together a wealth of new empirical research from the USA, Central, North Western and Southern Europe, and Australia on the nature and importance of children's relationships with parents after parental separation, on the kinds of conflicts which develop, and on the range of professional interventions which support parents and children through these difficult times.
- Author BiographyMavis Maclean is co-founder of the Oxford Centre for Family Law and Policy, Oxford University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMavis Maclean
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.