All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $30.72Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Parsi Cuisine Series - Seafoods You will be treated to new fusion cuisine, as well as old recipes dug up from old cookbooks. There is an old Indian wife's tale - Fish and Rice are brain nurturing foods and the intelligence of a child grows when these are consumed.
- Author BiographySince 1999, Rita Kapadia, founder of ParsiCuisine.com, has provided recipes, food news, health tips and articles on this website. Recently, Rita has published several Parsi Cuisine cookbooks. Cookbooks are sold on Amazon.com worldwide. Our Parsi Cuisine cookbooks are a labor of love. The cookbooks began in an effort to maintain and preserve our recipes and traditions for the next generation, many of whom have been raised in USA, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Canada and other countries outside of India. Written for today's generation of cooks and food enthusiasts, the cookbook Parsi Cuisine Manna of the 21st Century by Rita Jamshed Kapadia provides a treasure trove of recipes, along with an immersive cultural experience for those seeking to understand this ancient and timeless cuisine. Besides being a reference, a coffee table item, it also makes a ideal gift for your children and friends.
- Author(s)Mrs Rita Jamshed Kapadia
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.