All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book on the market for n-custodial parents. It follows the stories of 20 men and women as they go through the initial separation, first birthdays and holidays without the kids, roller-coaster emotions, reflections, regrets, letting go and getting on with their lives. In this sensitively written book, Carolyn Pogue speaks from personal experience to those who have had to adjust to uccupied bedrooms and breakfasts alone. Originally published as The Weekend Parent, this long out-of-print book is reintroduced at the request of family support groups everywhere.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Pogue is the author of 14 books of fiction and non-fiction and also writes poetry and drama.
- Author(s)Carolyn Pogue
- PublisherNorthstone Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNorthstone Publishing Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.