All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Church of the first century faced remarkable challenges: the deaths of the apostles and a new generation of Church leaders, a rapid influx of believers and converts, interactions with numerous cultures and often hostile nations. The pastoral letters--the First and Second Letters to Timothy and the Letter to Titus--contain necessary instructions for carrying out the pastoral or ministerial office of the Church. In this volume of his study, Fr. William A. Anderson also includes the Letter to the Hebrews, which served a similar teaching function in the first century, helping to bridge the gap between the old and new covenants. With these guides, Christian communities ensured the centrality of Jesus in the midst of change.
- Author(s)William Anderson
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLiguori Catholic Bible Study
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.