All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for a course to rapidly improve your Italian and fit in with your busy lifestyle? Already completed Michel Thomas Total Italian? Take your Italian to the next level with this acclaimed Perfect Italian intermediate course, the perfect follow-on to the Michel Thomas Method Total Course. How does it work? During the course, you will join Michel and two students in a live lesson, learning from both their successes and their mistakes to keep you motivated and involved throughout the course. You, as the learner, become the third student and participate actively in the class. Within the very first hour you will be able to construct complex phrases by listening and thinking out answers for yourself without the pressure of writing or memorizing. You learn through your own language, so there's stress, and anxiety. You'll stick with it because you'll love it. Why is the method so successful? The Michel Thomas Method was perfected over 50 years by celebrated psychologist and linguist Michel Thomas. This unique method works with your brain and draws on the principles of instructional psychology. Kwledge is structured and organised so that you assimilate the language easily and don't forget it. The method breaks down the language into building blocks that are introduced sequentially in such a way that you create your response and move on to ever-more-complex sentences. There is need to stop for homework, additional exercises or vocabulary memorization, so you progress rapidly. What's in the Course? Perfect Italian with the Michel Thomas Method includes up to 10 hours of audio on CD and a practice CD-ROM with interactive activities and assessment which should be done after the course and as a means of review. It also includes the complete Vocabulary Builder+ 5 -hour course. *Note that this course contains the same learning as the previously entitled Advanced course and previous editions of the Perfect Course. The CD-ROM is a new addition. Learn anywhere Don't be tied to chunky books or your computer, Michel Thomas Method audio courses let you learn whenever you want: at home, in your car, or on the move with your MP3 player. Where do I go next? Insider's Italian phase 2 Michel Thomas course is ideal for intermediate learners looking to improve their conversational Italian, grammar and vocabulary in authentic contexts.
- Author BiographyMichel Thomas (1914-2005) had an amazing life. Born in Poland, he spent his early years in Germany and then in France, where he studied psychology at the Sorbonne in Paris. When war broke out, he fought with the Resistance and suffered imprisonment in labour camps. At the end of the war he joined the US liberation army and later settled in the US where he established his world-famous language school. For more than 50 years he taught languages to the rich and famous and was the world's most sought-after language teacher. After creating several courses of his own, he passed on his method so that other teachers might use it too.
- Author(s)Michel Thomas
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight678 g
- Width170 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time36000
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.