All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an advanced and authoritative perspective, this definitive study chronicles the rise and fall of the Order of the Illuminati, a mysterious Enlightenment-era guild surrounded by myth. Describing this enigmatic community in meticulous detail, more than 1,000 endtes are included, citing scholars, professors, and academics. Contemporary accounts and the original documents of the Illuminati themselves are covered as well. Copiously illustrated and featuring biographies of more than 400 confirmed members, this survey brings to light a 200-year-old mystery.
- Author BiographyTerry Melanson is the owner and developer of the popular online Illuminati Conspiracy Archive and has been writing about the Illuminati since 2000. He lives in Moncton, New Brunswick.
- Author(s)Terry Melanson
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication31/01/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.