Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a book which takes an alternative view of people performance management, by focusing on simplicity, common sense and clarity of understanding. It challenges the need for the conveyor belt of latest fads from Academialand. It will prove a comfort for those in fear of constant learning for learning's sake. Getting shot of all the hype, the book approaches people performance management by starting with a suggestion that we are pressured into conforming to unnatural standards: there is a need to get back to a solid foundation. Part two shows how to establish a workable Performance Management process, looking at people, environment and process. Part three checks on reviewing and reporting, and maintaining a waffle-free methodology. Finally, some of the difficulties are examined and the need for acceptance is examined. A cautionary te is offered that, in fact, there are few real people managers. This book should change that.
- Author(s)Bob Kent
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.