All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPerspectives on Children's Spiritual Formation presents in counterpoint form four views of children's spiritual formation and four related methods of Christian Education. Each chapter is written by a prominent person(s) representing his or her view. Contributors also respond to the other viewpoints. Views include the contemplative-reflective model (cultivating a quiet, worshipful spirit), instructional-analytic model (involving child evangelism and Bible memorization), pragmatic participatory model (focusing on high-energy activities, often seen in mega-churches), and the media-driven active-engagement model (using a video-based curriculum with limited teacher training).
- Author BiographyMichael J. Anthony is professor of Christian Education at Biola University/Talbot School of Theology and has served as a visiting professor of Christian Education at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He received his Ph.D. from Claremont Graduate School and has authored several books on Christian education. Anthony lives in Irvine, California.
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitlePerspectives
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width160 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael J Anthony
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.