All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a close philosophical reading of King Lear and Timon of Athens which provides insights into the groundbreaking ontological discourse on poverty and money. Analysis of the discourse of poverty and the critique of money helps to read Shakespeare philosophically and opens new reflections on central questions of our own time.
- Author BiographyMargherita Pascucci has a PhD from New York University, USA and a Doctor Philosophiae from Viadrina Universitat, Germany. She was the Marie Curie Fellow at Royal Holloway, UK from 2008-2010. She is the author of three monographs in Italian Causa sui. Saggio sul capitale e il virtuale, La Potenza della poverta. Marx legge Spinoza, and Il Pensiero di Walter Benjamin. Un'Introduzione.
- Author(s)Margherita Pascucci
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.