Physics Student Book: Cambridge IGCSE by HarperCollins Publishers (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.44+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins IGCSE(R) Physics provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE(R) syllabus for Physics and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more. * Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE(R) Physics syllabus * Teach and engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way * Establish and build on prior kwledge with a quick recap of what students should already kw at the start of each unit * Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations * Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions * Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists * Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout * One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE(R) science syllabi * Seeking endorsement from Cambridge
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International GCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight840 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.