About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Harriet Manners, and I'll always be a geek. It's the hilarious third book in the bestselling award-winning GEEK GIRL series! Harriet Manners kws more facts than most. She kws that New York is the most populous city in the United States. She kws that its official motto is 'Ever Upward'. She kws that one in thirty-eight people living in the US lives there. But she kws thing whatsoever about modelling in the Big Apple and how her family will cope with life stateside. Or 'becoming a brand' as the models in New York say. And even more importantly, what to do when the big romantic gestures aren't coming your way from your boyfriend...Does geek girl go too far this time? The laugh out loud follow-up to award-winning debut GEEK GIRL and MODEL MISFIT will have you in stitches!
- Author BiographyHolly Smale is the author of Geek Girl, Model Misfit and Picture Perfect. She was unexpectedly spotted by a top London modelling agency at the age of fifteen and spent the following two years falling over on catwalks, going bright red and breaking things she couldn't afford to replace. By the time Holly had graduated from Bristol University with a BA in English Literature and an MA in Shakespeare she had given up modelling and set herself on the path to becoming a writer. Geek Girl was the no. 1 bestselling young adult fiction title in the UK in 2013. It was shortlisted for several major awards including the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Branford Boase award, nominated for the Queen of Teen award and won the teen and young adult category of the Waterstones Children's Book Prize and the 11-14 category of the Leeds Book Award.
- Author(s)Holly Smale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGeek Girl
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date17/03/2015
- Weight440 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.