All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals make perfect counting company! The simple language teaches young readers mathematical terms and counting concepts. Learn to count from 11 to 20 in the Piglets Playing book in this adorable series that counts the critters. Special thanks to content consultants Paula J. Maida, PhD. Looking Glass Library is an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO Publishing Group. Grades preK-3.
- Author(s)Megan Atwood
- PublisherMagic Wagon
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleCount the Critters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagic Wagon
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width193 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sharon Holm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.