All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10-lesson (5 CDs) Basic Course gives beginners the chance to test drive the incredibly effective and efficient, world-famous Pimsleur Comprehensive Program. A real try it before you buy it deal. Customers will love the experience of acquiring the essential grammar and vocabulary of German, during the spoken practice sessions. It is this ease of language acquisition that makes the full Comprehensive Pimsleur Program so popular and successful for adult language learners.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Pimsleur devoted his life to language teaching and testing and was one of the world's leading experts in applied linguistics. After years of experience and research, Dr. Pimsleur developed The Pimsleur Method based on two key principles: the Principle of Anticipation and a scientific principle of memory training that he called Graduated Interval Recall. This Method has been applied to the many levels and languages of the Pimsleur Programs.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleBasic
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPimsleur International
- Weight294 g
- Width215 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Running Time300
- Edition Statement2nd Edition, Revised, 10 Lessons
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.