All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe executive coaching market has exploded, and it's hard to kw which coaches have the expertise that's right for your business, and which ones are just nice people who have done a little time in the business world. Identifying the difference can mean a world of difference to your bottom line. Now, this book provides anyone thinking about employing an executive coach with an objective way to evaluate the candidates. Busy executives don't have time to take a course on selecting a coach; they need a quick test to determine both the quality and fit of a prospective candidate. The practical data and straightforward tools included here ensure that consumers select only high-quality coaches and generate better returns on their outlay of time, energy, and money. For the executive looking for a coach or the coach looking to fine-tune his or her services, this little book brings the realities of today's executive coaching field into clear perspective.
- Author BiographyJohn Reed is an executive, licensed corporate psychologist, adjunct professor, and certified executive coach. He has an AB from Dartmouth College, an MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, an MS from Georgia State University, and a PhD from the University of Georgia. Providing executive coaching, executive assessment, and organizational change support, he has worked for more than twenty years with business leaders and their firms in the energy, financial services, real estate, manufacturing, healthcare, technology, chemical, utility, food and spirits, retail, and not-for-profit sectors in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and Europe. A Navy veteran, he and his wife have four children and live in Houston.
- Author(s)John L. Reed
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.