Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionResiding at the forefront of cool since its inception, NYLON magazine is the authority on what is current when it comes to beauty, fashion, and music. Readers look to NYLON to learn about the newest trends and bands, as well as to see how music and fashion intertwine and influence each other. Play features the personal style of singers, bands, fans, and other invators in today s music universe: what they wear, who they listen to, what shows they go to, and what inspires their own music. Drawing from new interviews with dozens of popular musicians (such as Bjork, Meg White, M.I.A., Lily Allen, and Amy Winehouse), coverage from concerts and festivals around the world, and the inspiring looks of music icons past and present, Play presents music as a lifestyle, t as a pastime. Taking the style, irreverent tone, and fresh approach that NYLON is kwn for, Play is a must-have title for today s music lover.
- Author BiographySince its launch eight years ago, NYLON magazine has impressed readers and industry experts alike with its youthful, edgy look at fashion, beauty, and pop culture. Published ten times a year, the magazine has won numerous awards for art, design, and articles. NYLON is available in dozens of countries worldwide, and has spawned several sister publications: NYLON Japan and NYLON Guys. This is the magazine s third book.
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight676 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.