All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA work consists of 9 pieces applying extended techniques, creating a unique sority for pia. The work can be performed as a part of concert, or it can also used as a training method of extended techniques on pia.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1977, in Ankara, Turkey. He holds a Doctor of Musical Arts degree from The University of Memphis, US. He worked composition with Pieter Snapper, Reuben De Lautour, Hasan Ucarsu, and Kamran Ince. He has received many performances of his works in several festivals, such as Ctrl-Alt-Del Istanbul 2005, and Imagine Music Festival in Memphis. His works reflect a great tendency to electronic resources used as pre-recorded samples, live processes, and as reflections of some aspects of electronically analyzed sounds and processes which are applied to the acoustic medium.
- Author(s)Murat Yakin
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.