All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is designed to serve as a compact, up-to-date, and easy-to-use reference on the clinical features and pathology of ocular tumors. It comprises approximately 50 entries that cover the full spectrum of clinically encountered ocular tumors as well as tumor classification and other selected topics. Each entry addressing a given tumor or class of tumors is organized in a standard way, with information on synyms, definition, etiology, clinical presentation, diagsis, differential diagsis, prophylaxis, therapy, progsis, and epidemiology. Key references are also provided. The book has the advantage of having been written by members of an ocular oncology group from a leading cancer center, and will be of great practical value for ophthalmologists and ophthalmic pathologists.
- Author BiographyHans E. Grossniklaus, MD, MBA, attended Medical School at Ohio State University and subsequently served residencies in ophthalmology and pathology at Case Western Reserve University, Ohio. He is currently the F. Phinizy Calhoun Jr. Professor of Ophthalmology, Director of the L.F. Montgomery Pathology Laboratory, and Director of the Section of Ocular Oncology and Pathology at Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Grossniklaus is board certified in both ophthalmology and anatomic pathology and has expertise in diagnostic ophthalmic pathology and ocular oncology. His research areas of interest include treatment of primary ocular melanoma and retinoblastoma and control of metastatic melanoma from the eye to the liver. He has authored approaching 400 articles in peer-reviewed journals.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight885 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHans Grossniklaus
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.