All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 48 pp report compiled from information supplied by 525 British Travellers on what happens when police stop and search them. Shocking indications of police built-in prejudice. The significance, too, is that police are chasing prejudices instead of the real criminals. Stapled, size A4.
- Author BiographyRobert Dawson began collecting cultural information from Gypsies and Traditional Travellers at the age of 11 in the 1950s and has since published over 50 books and booklets on the subject covering language, history, customs and taboos, folk lore, crime and many other areas. Since the 1980s, he has been very involved in the education of Traveller children, both as a head teacher with Traveller children in his school and more widely as the publisher, editor or writer of an acclaimed series of culture specific children's books aimed at interesting Traveller children in reading.
- Author(s)Robert Dawson
- PublisherRobert Dawson
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAlfredon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Dawson
- Content Note1 drawing
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.