All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how polls are conducted, describes the causes of polling errors, and discusses how polls are used and interpreted.
- Author Biography<b>NORMAN M. BRADBURN</b> is senior vice president for National Opinion Research. He is the Tiffany and Margaret Blake Distinguished Service professor in the department of psychology and the Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies at the University of Chicago.</p><b>SEYMOUR SUDMAN</b> is a Walter H. Stellner Distinguished Professor of Marketing and deputy director and research professor at the Survey Research Laboratory at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He is the author, coauthor, or editor of seventeen books including <i>Asking Questions</i> (Jossey-Bass, 1982) which he wrote with Norman M. Bradburn.</p>
- Author(s)Norman M. Bradburn,Seymour Sudman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/1988
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.