About this product
- DescriptionThis biography examines the remarkable life of Saint Pope John Paul II using easy-to-read, compelling text. Through striking historical and contemporary images and photographs and informative sidebars, readers will learn about Saint Pope John Paul IIs family background, childhood, education, inspirational work as a Roman catholic priest, bishop, cardinal, and pope, and his canization. Informative sidebars enhance and support the text. Features include a table of contents, timeline, facts page, glossary, bibliography, and an index. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Essential Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
- Author(s)Abdo Publishing,Judy Dodge Cummings
- PublisherEssential Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEssential Lives Set 9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEssential Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.