All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete resource for preparing wedding sermons includes sections on proclamation, history, and choosing texts, as well as sample sermons.
- Author BiographyDr. Susan Hedahl has taught in seminaries for most of her career. She views homiletics as a means of proclaiming justice, grace, context and imagination. Her academic career is reflected in many publications. In addition to numerous reviews and book chapters, she has authored several books.
- Author(s)Susan K Hedahl
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.