All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the in-plant food safety/quality assurance professional in mind, this reference offers proven approaches and suggestions for finding sources of microbiological contamination of industrially produced products.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJeffrey L. Kornacki
- Series Edited byMichael P. Doyle
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.