All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a comprehensive and current understanding of signal detection and estimation, including problems and solutions for each chapter. Signal detection plays an important role in fields such as radar, sonar, digital communications, image processing, and failure detection. The book explores both Gaussian detection and detection of Markov chains, presenting a unified treatment of coding and modulation topics. Addresses asymptotic of tests with the theory of large deviations, and robust detection. This text is appropriate for students of Electrical Engineering in graduate courses in Signal Detection and Estimation.
- Author(s)Bernard C. Levy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note101 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.