All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents comprehensive coverage of project finance in Europe and North America. The Second Edition features two new case studies, all new pedagogical supplements including end-of-chapter questions and answers, and insights into the recent market downturn. The author provides a complete description of the ways a project finance deal can be organized - from industrial, legal, and financial standpoints - and the alternatives available for funding it. After reviewing recent advances in project finance theory, he provides illustrations and case studies. At key points Gatti brings in other project finance experts who share their specialized kwledge on the legal issues and the role of advisors in project finance deals.
- Author BiographyStefano Gatti is Director of the BS of Economics and Finance at Universita Bocconi, and Associate Professor of Financial Markets and Intermediaries. While at Bocconi, he has won numerous awards including Best Teacher Award SDA Bocconi School of Management, in 2004, 2005 and 2006. He also won the Best MBA Case of the Year, SDA Bocconi School of Management from 2004 to 2013. In addition he was the winner of the Award for Excellence in Teaching a.y. 2008-2009, a.y. 2009-2010, a.y. 2010-2011, a.y. 2011-2012. Professor Gatti has published a variety of texts on banking and finance areas and has acted as a consultant to several financial and non-financial institutions and for the Italian Ministry of the Economy. He is financial advisor of the Pension Fund of Health care professions and has been member of the Board of Directors of BCC Private Equity SGR and Same Deutz-Fahr.
- Author(s)Stefano Gatti
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1200 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.