All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise, practical and entertaining to read, this excellent introduction to project management is an indispensable book for professionals and students working in or studying project management in business, engineering or the public sector. This third edition contains expanded sections on programme management, portfolio management, and the public sector. An entirely new chapter covers the evaluation, analysis and management of risks and issues. A much expanded section explores the rise and utilization of methodologies like Prince2.
- Author BiographyGeoff Reiss is a freelance project and programme management mentor and Honorary President of ProgM, the Programme Management Special Interest Group. He is a Fellow of the Association of Project Management. He has extensive experience in a wide range of industries and has grown into the project management specialism over a varied career.
- Author(s)Geoff Reiss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note92 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.