All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProtein Purification, Theory and Techniques provides a good reference for the techniques and strategies involved in the purification of antibodies and recombinant proteins. The detailed practical guidelines given in the book aim particularly at laboratory scale purification. The book is designed to give the laboratory worker the information needed to undertake the challenge of designing a strategy to produce a purified protein from a crude mixture or cell debris. The book also reflects personal preferences amongst the multitude of methods that may be used for protein fractionation. There is single correct way to solve the problem, and probably teams could choose several alternative procedures and come up with a satisfactory solution. The approach and the results are discussed and compared in this book.
- Author BiographyK. S. Dayananda is the Head of the Department of Post Graduate studies in Biochemistry at Padmashree Institute of Information Sciences, Bangalore, India. He has been teaching biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology and genetic engineering to undergraduates and postgraduates for several years.
- Author(s)K. S. Dayananda
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Weight525 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.