All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDanny sleeps rough on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral. Has done for years. Then one morning he wakes to see a canvas city being erected in front of him. And Danny finds himself swept up in the last occupation of London. Protest Song is a fictional play inspired by real events. Tim Price's funny and savage mologue explores the reality of the Occupy movement. Protest Song received its world premiere in the National Theatre's Shed Theatre on 16 December 2013. This edition features an introduction by the playwright, Tim Price.
- Author BiographyTim Price is a former journalist from the South Wales valleys. As well as writing for stage and television, he hosts a new writing night in a Mongolian Yurt in Cardiff called Dirty Protest. Tim was one of eight candidates to be selected for the BBC Drama Writer's Academy 2009 and was awarded a The50 bursary in 2006 as one of the best 50 emerging writers in the UK. His plays include For Once (Pentabus Theatre), Salt Root and Roe (Donmar Warehouse/Trafalgar Studios) and I'm With The Band (Traverse Theatre).
- Author(s)Tim Price
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight65 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.