All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents practical Risk Management and Trading applications for the Electricity Markets. Various methodologies developed over the last few years are considered and current literature is reviewed. The book emphasizes the relationship between trading, hedging and generation asset management.
- Author BiographySTEFANO FIORENZANI is responsible for quantitative research in the Strategy Department of Edison Spa in Milan, Italy. He holds a PhD in mathematical Finance and has worked for several years as a Quantitative Analyst and Researcher in the Italian energy sector and financial industry. He has several publications in Energy Risk Management and is a regular speaker at academic and professional conferences. Moreover, he has collaborated with prestigious universities such as University of Milan Bicocca, Italy and Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece.
- Author(s)S Fiorenzani
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.