All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses both historical and contemporary case studies to examine how race and ethnicity affect the places we live, work, and visit.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Frazier is SUNY Distinguished Service Professor of Geography at Binghamton University, State University of New York. Eugene L. Tettey-Fio is Associate Professor of Geography at Binghamton University, State University of New York. Norah F. Henry is Associate Professor of Geography at Binghamton University, State University of New York.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Academic Publishing
- Weight1451 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEugene L. Tettey-Fio,John W. Frazier,Norah F. Henry
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.