All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife for a young Deinychus (a raptor) is filled with challenges. He must hunt for food, negotiate his place in the tribe hierarchy, attract and mate and deal with predators and natural disasters. We see our Deinychus go from young raptor to leader of his pack, 100 million years ago. In richly detailed and colourful illustrations, Rich Penney dramatically imagines the events of a raptor's life. These are lifeless museum skeletons - these raptors are colourful, active and scarily realistic.
- Author BiographyMichel Henry has written many magazine articles on dinosaurs and other ancient animals and on the process of using fossils as the basis for painted-life restorations of dinosaurs. This is her first book. She lives in Ironton, Missouri.
- Author(s)Michel Henry
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/12/2009
- Content Notecl30 / bw / tt30 illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight1000 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rich Penney
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.