All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionClean air, good schools, big gardens, low stress - the whole farm-fresh, quality-assured lifestyle - if you too have ever wondered whether this might be the answer to your urban woes, read on. You kw that Aga you coveted? It will soon reveal itself to be a living, breathing antichrist waging a slow-burn, personal vendetta against you. And that dream of horny-handed self-sufficiency? If you've got the patience to make it through to the end of the baffling seed packet instructions, you'll be doing well. As for the children, will they spend all their time outside, making catapults from twigs and fishing with jam-jars? Will they hell. They'll be slumped indoors watching telly, cursing the day they were wrenched away from their friends in town...
- Author BiographyJudy Rumbold has written for the Sunday Times, Evening Standard, Mail on Sunday, Observer, and Guardian, and is currently a columnist for the Sunday Telegraph.
- Author(s)Judy Rumbold
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Weight195 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.