All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, dedicated to Professor Dimitri Beskos, contains contributions from leading researchers in Europe, the USA, Japan and elsewhere, and addresses the needs of the computational mechanics research community in terms of timely information on boundary integral equation-based methods and techniques applied to a variety of fields. The contributors are well-kwn scientists, who also happen to be friends, collaborators as past students of Dimitri Beskos. Dimitri is one the BEM pioneers who started his career at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, USA, in the 1970s and is w with the University of Patras in Patras, Greece. The book is essentially a collection of both original and review articles on contemporary Boundary Element Methods (BEM) as well as on the newer Mesh Reduction Methods (MRM), covering a variety of research topics. Close to forty contributions compose an over-500 page volume that is rich in detail and wide in terms of breadth of coverage of the subject of integral equation formulations and solutions in both solid and fluid mechanics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight998 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byD. Polyzos,G.D. Manolis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.