All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReception study is an important tool for understanding how readers encounter texts and absorb information. This up-to-date selection of the most important published work lays out the principles of reception study and its major theoreticians, and goes on to show how the method is being widely used in areas as varied as cultural studies, African-American studies, and the burgeoning field called the history of the book. This volume presents the only complete account of reception study today.
- Author BiographyJames L. Machor is Professor of English at Kansas State University. Philip Goldstein is Associate Professor of English and Philosophy at the University of Delaware.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2001
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames L. Machor,Philip Goldstein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.