All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- Description'How do I flourish in a crowded room? How do I overcome self-doubt? How do I keep in touch with everyone I kw?' In Relatiology, Matt Bird provides 101 inspirational and practical secrets to help you grow your business through the power of relationships, by providing the answers to these questions, and many more. The number one dictator of your success in life and business is the quality of your relationships! Building a network of relationships is t just for extroverts, sales people and networkers. While everyone kws they should be doing it, t everyone kws how they can build stronger business relationships in order to achieve greater business success. Relatiology is a business, marketing and self-help book aimed at professionals wanting to develop new business and better their client relationship management. Inspired by writers such as Keith Ferrazzi's Never Eat Alone and Charles Green's The Trusted Adviser, Matt Bird aims to help other professionals through his business building insights. If your business involves people, then Relatiology is a must read!
- Author BiographyMatt Bird helps leaders and organisations build the relationships they need in order to achieve greater success. He is the creator of Relationology about the art and science of relationships and how they drive business success. He is an international keynote speaker, author and new business development consultant.
- Author(s)Matt Bird
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.