Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Revelation Explained, Dr. Bob Beltz takes the reader on a fascinating journey through the final book of the Bible. What for many has been a book that is beyond comprehension is w made understandable by one of the nation's leading Bible teachers. While most commentaries on Revelation are so academic that the lay reader cant fathom the content, Revelation Explained takes complex theological concepts and communicates them in a conversational style. Having taught the book of Revelation for over forty years, Dr. Beltz has created a valuable resource for all who desire to understand the meaning of this remarkable and relevant piece of Holy Writ.
- Author BiographyBob Beltz is the Senior Pastor of Highline Community Church in Centennial, Colorado, and President of The Telos Project, a non-profit corporation based in Littleton, Colorado, seeking to influence contemporary, post-modern culture with faith and family-friendly projects. Bob Beltz is the President of Over the last fourteen years Bob has been a special advisor to the Anschutz Corporation, the parent company of Walden Media. In this role Bob helped in the development, production, and marketing of such films as Joshua, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Amazing Grace: the William Wilberforce Story, Prince Caspian, and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Bob served as a producer on Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's Emmy nominated The Bible series and the movie Son of God. Bob is the author of fourteen books including the novels Somewhere Fast, and Me and McCartney, the best-selling Daily Disciplines for the Christian Man, and an update of William Wilberforce's Real Christianity, published in conjunction with the film Amazing Grace. He writes a column for Examiner.com on faith and culture, co-hosts the weekly radio program You Get the Blessing, and is a sought after speaker and teacher. Bob is a graduate of the University of Missouri, and Denver Seminary where he earned both his Master of Arts and Doctor of Ministry degrees. Bob's wife of forty years, Allison, is a religious liberty and human rights advocate. He has a married daughter, Stephanie, a son, Baker, and three grandchildren, Olivia, Emma, and Jaxon. When not writing, speaking, or making movies, Bob can usually be seen heading into the mountains of Colorado on his Harley-Davidson with a group of cultural infidels.
- Author(s)Dr Bob Beltz
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.