All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganisations and enterprises are becoming more competitive about enlarging their target markets and developing invative products and services, all the while transforming their business models to better fit the new techlogical era. Enterprise Interoperability (EI) is an emerging and thriving research domain, but a lack of standardised guidelines inhibit its complete reuse.
Revolutionizing Enterprise Interoperability through Scientific Foundations offers information on the latest advancements and research for Enterprise Interoperability kwledge as well as core concepts, theories and future directions. This book is an essential resource for researchers and practitioners in the Enterprise Interoperability field and related areas.
- Author BiographyYannis Charalabidis is an Assistant Professor at the University of the Aegean, in the area of e-Governance Information Systems, coordinating policy making, research and pilot application projects for governments and enterprises worldwide. A computer engineer with a PhD in complex information systems, he has been employed for several years as an executive director in Singular IT Group, leading software development and company expansion in Europe, India and the US. He also serves as the scientific manager at the Greek Interoperability Centre, hosted at Decision Support Systems Laboratory, of the National Technical University of Athens, delivering high quality research in the area of interoperability. He has also been the coordinator or technical leader in numerous FP6, FP7 and National research projects in the areas of e-Business and e-Governance. He is a contributing member in several standardisation and technology policy committees. He writes and teaches on Government Service Systems, Enterprise Interoperability, Government Transformation and Citizen Participation.
Fenareti Lampathaki holds a Ph.D. Degree and a Diploma - M.Eng. Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Specialisation: Computer Science) from the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) and a M.Sc. Degree in Techno-Economics (M.B.A.) from NTUA, University of Athens and University of Piraeus. She is currently working as a R&D Project Manager at the Decision Support Systems Laboratory (DSSLab) of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA). During the last eight years, she has been involved in the research and management activities of several EU-funded and national R&D projects. Her research interests lie on e-Government and e-Business Interoperability, Semantics, Services and Data Engineering, Electronic Governance and Policy Modelling, Future Internet and Enterprise Systems, Social Computing and Social Media. Her research results have been published in several international journals, edited books and conference proceedings (e.g. EGOV Conference 2008-best paper award, HICCS 2009-best paper nominee).
Ricardo Jardim-Goncalves holds a PhD degree in Industrial Information Systems from the NOVA University of Lisbon. He is Assistant Professor at the NOVA University of Lisbon, Faculty of Sciences and Technology and Senior Researcher at UNINOVA institute. He graduated in Computer Science, with an MSc in Operational Research and Systems Engineering. His research activities have focused on Standard-based Intelligent Integration Frameworks for Interoperability, covering architectures, methodologies and toolkits to support improved development, harmonisation and implementation of systems and applications for data exchange in industry, from design to e-business. He has been a technical international project leader for more than 15 years, with more than 70 papers published in conferences, journals and books. He is a project leader in ISO TC184/SC4.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1261 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFenareti Lampathaki,Ricardo Jardim-Goncalves,Yannis Charalabidis
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.