Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
About this product
- DescriptionDanielle Dani Corbett and her girlfriend, Meg, are victims of a vicious hate crime resulting in Meg's death. Dani is befriended--against her own better judgment--by a young therapist named Grace Beaumont, who helps Dani make it through the ordeal of bringing the attacker to justice.
- Author(s)Lori L. Lake
- PublisherRegal Crest Enterprises
- Date of Publication18/11/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegal Crest Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.