All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was route 66, The Mother Road, Main Street U.S.A. By whatever name, the road from Chicago to Los Angeles, used by millions of travellers for generations, brings to mind adventure, excitement and a sense of history. Whether you are driving the entire route, brief segments or just dreaming of the day when you make the journey, this book highlights mile-by-mile attractions. The museums, diners, shops, people, buildings and monuments from the famous to the obscure are covered! Test your kwledge of 'Route 66': Solve 66 unique puzzles, themed to attractions on the route. Answer 66 trivia questions about the road; its places and people. Read short historical narratives and enjoy this book as you travel the route, relive a past journey or in preparation for your trip of a lifetime. It's fun for Route 66 fans of all ages.
- Author BiographyDale Ratermann has been watching housewives on TV since the 1950s and admits to having childhood crushes on Laura Petrie and Carol Brady. He is the puzzle editor for a chain of newspapers and has published over 30 puzzle books. He utilises his TiVo and a secondary DVR to keep up on all The Real Housewives and his old Betamax machine to relive the greatest moments of Bewitched and The Jeffersons.
- Author(s)Dale Ratermann
- PublisherCardinal Publishers Group
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardinal Publishers Group
- Content Noteb/w photos & puzzles
- Weight206 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.