All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh profile eco warrior Hannah Weinberg is camped with her team in the remote mountains of the Yukon, about to put Grizzly Watch into action, to confront and film wealthy trophy hunters in the last undisturbed habitat of the grizzly bear. Dan MacKay, unemployed, down on his luck, living in a small First Nation community, is hunting moose on the Macmillan River. A spell of foul weather throws them together in one of the most wild, forbidding, beautiful landscapes on Earth. It's that time of year when seasons change and passions run high, when life can be exciting and death can be around the next bend of the river. It's rutting season.
- Author BiographyRoy Ness writes and teaches gardening and greenhousing at his home near Whitehorse, Yukon where he lives with his wife, four horses and Wayne the dog.
- Author(s)Roy Ness
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.