All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the preparation of popular curries of Southern India in lucid language. It also features a secret powder to enhance the taste of sambhar - the ever present curry of every South Indian homes. It has over seven curries which helps you to make one everyday.
- Author BiographyI am a post graduate in economics, but love cooking and painting more. I have been cooking since the age of ten and have also tried to bring changes to the South Indian by quickening the process.
- Author(s)MS Mallika N Vaidyanathan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.