All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn each Geronimo Stilton book, ather funny, cheesy adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. Holey cheese, did I need a vacation! I had been working my tail off at The Rodent's Gazette, so when Petunia Pretty Paws invited me to visit Whale Bay with her, of course I said yes. But our trip got off on the wrong paw, and my relaxing vacation turned into a real nightmare. That is, until Petunia and I came across a great white whale that needed our help. This would be one adventure I'd never forget!
- Author BiographyGERONIMO STILTON is the publisher of The Rodent's Gazette, Mouse Island's most famouse newspaper. In his spare time, Mr. Stilton enjoys collecting antique cheese rinds, playing golf, and telling stories to his nephew Benjamin. He lives in New Mouse City, Mouse Island. Visit Geronimo online at www.scholastic.com/geronimostilton.
- Author(s)Geronimo Stilton
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.