All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharon Lockhart: Lunch Break III is the third volume in a series examining the work of acclaimed video artist and photographer Sharon Lockhart. Kwn for collaborating with remote or marginal communities such as blue-collar workers of the twenty-first century, as she did in Sharon Lockhart: Lunch Break I, the artist also blurs the line between photography, video art, and documentary. The results are staged and artificial, yet at the same time intimate and deeply human. Her newest museum installations also incorporate artworks and utilitarian objects made by others, expanding upon earlier forms of institutional critique. This book includes essays by curators and scholars who provide an international perspective on the artist's evolving series. Stunningly illustrated, Sharon Lockhart: Lunch Break III serves as a reminder of the power and beauty of Lockhart's art.
- Author BiographySabine Eckmann is director and chief curator at the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum at Washington University in St. Louis, where she also teaches in the Department of Art History and Archaeology.
- PublisherWashington University, Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWashington University, Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum
- Content Note25 colour plates, 10 halftones
- Weight458 g
- Width210 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySabine Eckmann
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.