All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the rich diversity of shopping experiences around the world. Through simple text and stunning photographs, it introduces children to similarities found when shopping in different cultures, as well as houring differences.
- Author(s)Clare Lewis
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.