All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimplicity is my passion. How many times have you struggled to learn something. It can happen in a classroom, with a textbook, on the job, in a seminar, or even in your home when you want to reset the clock on the VCR. Then, suddenly you get it! You slap yourself on the forehead and then think, Well why didn't they just tell me that in the first place? Why do they always make this stuff so complicated! These short books and pamphlets are based on practical teaching and learning experiences. These are the basics, the right information to get you started with confidence, and then get you through the tests and certifications we all face. Most of all, these lessons will help you to provide the level of care your patients expect and deserve. We've tried to serve up the information in bite-sized chunks with simple (and sometimes silly) cartoons to aid in digestion. Please enjoy these books. Let us kw what you think. Have we hit the right level of simplicity?
- Author BiographyMalcolm Rosenberg, RN began his career as a nurse and nurse educator after receiving his Associates Degree from Broward Community College in 1989. He has worked in many medical and surgical areas including orthopedic, telemetry, oncology, as well as the ICU, recovery and emergency rooms. Prior to becoming a nurse, Malcolm was trained as a mechanical engineer and worked for 10 years in aircraft design and manufacturing. In that setting he began to appreciate the value of using simple diagrams and cartoons to learn and communicate complex dynamic processes. That learning was put to use when Malcolm was asked to teach continuing education courses for hospital nurses. He decided to create these courses primarily through the use of simple sketches and a light-hearted approach to learning. Since he wanted his students to understand the content without being overly concerned with note taking, he put together handouts for the students of exactly what was on the overhead projector. Those packages then became these books. Malcolm Rosenberg lives in Florida with Sandy, his adoring wife, Sandy's mom, Flo, their son, Alex, two dogs and three cats. His older son Craig lives in Georgia with his wife Tara. Please feel free to contact Malcolm via email: email@example.com or by phone: 954-802-7539.
- Author(s)MR Malcolm Rosenberg
- PublisherMalcolm S Rosenberg
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMalcolm S Rosenberg
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.