Six Rules for Brand Revitalization: Learn How Companies Like McDonald's Can Re-Energize Their Brands by Larry Light, Joan Kiddon (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAre you responsible for reinvigorating your brand to achieve enduring profitable growth? Or for keeping your still-strong brand from fading in relevance and value? This extraordinary book teaches the invaluable lessons of one of the most successful brand revitalization projects in business history: the reinvigoration of McDonald's(R). Larry Light, the Global Chief Marketing Officer who spearheaded McDonald's breakthrough marketing initiatives, presents a systematic blueprint for resurrecting any brand, and driving it to unprecedented levels of success. Light and coauthor Joan Kiddon illuminate their blueprint with specific examples from McDonald's experience, offering detailed dos and don'ts for everything from market segmentation to R&D to executive leadership. You'll discover how to refocus your entire organization around common goals and a common brand promise...restore brand relevance based on a profound kwledge of your customers...and reinvent your total brand experience, leveraging invation, revation, marketing, and value. Light and Kiddon reveal how to define and measure progress, rebuild brand trust within and outside the organization, create a plan to win, and execute on it! Revitalize your brand, in six steps! Learn how to...* Refocus Your Entire Organization* Restore Your Brand's Relevance* Reinvent Your Brand Experience* Reinforce an End-to-End Results Culture * Rebuild Brand Trust* Realize Global Alignment
- Author BiographyLarry Light is CEO of Arcature LLC, a leading global brand consultant. He served as Global Chief Marketing Officer for McDonald's during 2002-2005, the crucial years of its marketing turnaround. Working with organizations ranging from Nissan, 3M, to IBM, he has developed breakthrough principles, concepts, techniques, and processes for nurturing, managing, and building brands for enduring profitable growth. Light was formerly Executive Vice-President at BBDO, responsible for market research and media; Chairman and CEO of the international division of Bates Worldwide; and a member of Bates' Board of Directors. Joan Kiddon is President, COO of Arcature LLC. She consulted on McDonald's key strategic projects during the brand turnaround. Kiddon began her marketing career at BBDO in New York, moving to BBDO/West in Los Angeles where she was the Director of Market Research. After several years as an independent consultant, she joined Arcature LLC in 1991.
- Author(s)Joan Kiddon,Larry Light
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.