All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title makes for a great funny gift. In her acclaimed books, I Do. I Did. Now What?! and What Wendell Wants , Jenny Lee hilariously chronicled the milestones of getting married and getting a dog. Now, she takes on the most terrifying milestone of all: getting older. Tackling everything from the peer pressure to have children to resisting the siren call of suburbia, Skinny Bitching delivers unsparingly witty commentary on: what to do when you actually start breaking out again like you did in junior school (how is that even possible?); saying good-bye to going to bars, seeing bands, and generally being cool; finally, facing the fact that those extra ten pounds are never coming off; and dealing with the fact that just when you finally kw what you want out of a husband, it's too late to exchange him. In a hilarious and poignant homage to thirty-something women everywhere, Jenny Lee lets us in on her most intimate secrets as she transforms her modern-day angst into something timeless, moving, and unfailingly funny.
- Author BiographyJenny Lee was born in Tennessee and now lives in Cambridge, MA, with her husband and their dog, Wendell, a Wheaton Terrier. She writes for Animal Fair, Redbook, and The Boston Globe Sunday Magazine.
- Author(s)Jenny Lee
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelta (imprint of Dell Publishing)
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.